I want to be as relaxed as I am on vacation while being as productive as I am at work.
You must arrange your days so that you are experiencing deep contentment, joy and confidence in your everyday life with God.
You and nobody else is responsible for the well-being of your soul.
Arrange your days so that you are experiencing deep contentment, joy and confidence in your everyday life with God.
18 The word of the Lord came to me: 2 “What do you people mean by quoting this proverb about the land of Israel:
“ ‘The parents eat sour grapes,
and the children’s teeth are set on edge’?
3 “As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, you will no longer quote this proverb in Israel.
4 For everyone belongs to me, the parent as well as the child—both alike belong to me. The one who sins is the one who will die.
1. I can spend without getting into debt.
2. I can lie without getting caught
3. I can let my temper fly without damaging my relational life
4. I can have a bad attitude at work and get away with it.
5. I can avoid disciplining my children without their getting spoiled
6. I can neglect the Bible and still know God
How do we keep our souls?
“The Formation of your soul is the most important process in the universe. ”
We will always take the most care of that which we value most deeply.
“ Do not be afraid of those who kill the body, rather be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell” Matt 10:28
Speaker: Paul Bergmann